Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Double Stargate Thursday night!

That's right folks - from 10pm, there's two episodes of Stargate on Prime/Channel 7. Awesome!

And this will be a sweet two episodes, because it's the episode that led to the spin-off series Stargate: Atlantis. So if you're not doing anything at 10pm Thursday night, watch Stargate. I promise you won't regret it :-)

On the school related note, my English teacher's been in hospital apparently (Ms Donohue). She's a great person, lovely teacher and all those other nice comments - hope she's fine. But what sucks? I don't think I have anyone to mark my essays that I've written :'( I'll just have to see how nice Ms Harnack or any of the other English staff are I guess.

Volleyball Training was great tonight - from now on I'm going to Volleyball training and I'm going to become a better Volleyballer. I don't really know why I'm so hellbent on improving my skill, maybe deep down inside I want to play more competitive Volleyball - state level or something. Only time will tell...

There was a Mass/Liturgy thing out at the JPC Chapel today - Father Gary delivered a good homily that was a good wake up call - the HSC doesn't mean the end of the world etc. I knew this already, but amidst all study and hype of it, it was reassuring to hear it. He also said many more wise things but I really don't have the time to list them.

Rightio all, thanx for stopping by again and having a look at my babble. Feel free to post a comment :-) Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home