Friday, October 15, 2004

3 Days...

That's right folks, 3 days until the first HSC exam. It's gunna be a great feeling when it's over and done with. Less than 3 weeks! Yay! I'm ready for the first english exam but the second is gunna be a superbeast. Stupid Hamlet and Rozencrantz and Guildernstern. In the words of Holly Roz and Guil can "can stay dead as far as I'm concerned".

Stargate was GREAT Thursday night! Freakin' awesome! Anubis was cool while he lasted, although Baal has a significant cool factor too, he'll become the next best system lord. I'd have to say that season 7 of Stargate was awesome. Excellent character development, great action and terrific stories. Check out this site if you're a fan of the series: http://www.gateworld.net/

I was thinking maybe I need to make a controversial statement for people to comment on. The problem is I had one but I forgot. Darn. Perhaps I should write it down? On that note, if you're going to post as an anonymous user then it'd be good if you left your name at the end of a message ;-)

Can't think of much more to say. I've been rather distracted tonight with multiple conversations on Messenger.

Sayonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home