(Kiel + Blog) ? YES : NO;
Does anyone look at the blog any more? If so, please post an anonymous comment.
Edit: I realised the title of my message was incorrect C. Syntax error! Ugh!
Edit: I realised the title of my message was incorrect C. Syntax error! Ugh!

2 Comments:
Thanx for the comment about the pictures.
That's the thing, see. I hope you don't mind me saying so but my head seems to be pretty clear and screwed on right because I don't seem to get into nearly half the stuff people like Ben do (thankfully).
What I'm basically saying is my life is... well, boring!
Kiel :-)
Hey Kiel its Sarah, I haveta admit I have never visited ur blog b4 *shakes head in shame* but I promise ur on my faves list and I will constantly check for updates :)
Oh hey, thanx so much for helping me the last couple of weeks, unlike u my head is not screwed on right and its full of mess lol But ur advise has really helped resolve some issues for me *hugs*
hehe Has yr 12 stalker been bothering u yet? lol he's so weird
Oh that's what i mean to ask, can u help me set up a blog coz i would really like to have one but i kno very little about it so yeah... lol
Anyways, hope ur having fun at uni
Post a Comment
<< Home