Jerry Springer...
Listening to Weird Al's song "Jerry Springer" and there's this funny part about half way thru the song:
Al: "Baby, I've been sleeping with your sister..."
Baby: (scoffs) "Which one?"
Al: "All of 'em"
Baby:(scoffs again) "Well I've been sleeping with your best friend, Jake!"
Al: "Yeah, well-well me, too! And, I've been sleeping with your dog, Woofy"
Baby: (Dog barks in background) "Woofy, you b*tch! Well, I've been sleeping with your pet goat!"
Al: (Goat wails in background) "That goat doesn't love you!"
The sad thing is you'll see in some episodes of Jerry Springer, that's the kinda discussion that occurs...
Al: "Baby, I've been sleeping with your sister..."
Baby: (scoffs) "Which one?"
Al: "All of 'em"
Baby:(scoffs again) "Well I've been sleeping with your best friend, Jake!"
Al: "Yeah, well-well me, too! And, I've been sleeping with your dog, Woofy"
Baby: (Dog barks in background) "Woofy, you b*tch! Well, I've been sleeping with your pet goat!"
Al: (Goat wails in background) "That goat doesn't love you!"
The sad thing is you'll see in some episodes of Jerry Springer, that's the kinda discussion that occurs...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home