Star Wars: Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith
This Thursday readers and we'll witness the downfall of the Jedi, the wicked battles (I want a real lightsaber!) and the disturbing manipulation of Anakin Skywalker to the Dark Side.
One thing I'm looking forward to is Yoda running from a battle with the Emperor. Yoda is supposedly the personification of the Force, and if the Emperor can kick his tiny green hiney all around the joint... well... should be impressive to watch.
I love it when the bad guys win a few battles every now and then...
One thing I'm looking forward to is Yoda running from a battle with the Emperor. Yoda is supposedly the personification of the Force, and if the Emperor can kick his tiny green hiney all around the joint... well... should be impressive to watch.
I love it when the bad guys win a few battles every now and then...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home