A Great Start!
As I write this, instead of being on a plane to Sydney I'm sitting at home in my living room typing this. And my international flight is in about 3 hours. Why? Because the Quantas flight had some mean technical difficulties.
I have sorted it out with the Airport and I'm going to be flying at 9:30 on a jet to Sydney. I get there at 10:30 and I have to haul ass with Brad, the other guy from Coffs who also received the scholarship, from the Sydney Domestic airport to the International airport.
And you know what? I've never flown on a plane before - but I should be right :-)
Check this blog daily - I'll use this as my journal...
I have sorted it out with the Airport and I'm going to be flying at 9:30 on a jet to Sydney. I get there at 10:30 and I have to haul ass with Brad, the other guy from Coffs who also received the scholarship, from the Sydney Domestic airport to the International airport.
And you know what? I've never flown on a plane before - but I should be right :-)
Check this blog daily - I'll use this as my journal...

1 Comments:
Well, there was quite a bit more drama to follow. But Kiel's now visited New Zealand is currently flying on a Boeing 747 somewhere over the Pacific Ocean on his way to San Francisco. I'll let him tell the story after he arrives.
Post a Comment
<< Home