Spore
This game looks sweeeet - it's called Spore (Wikipedia) and looks like something people will waste much of their free time on (which is why I'll probably stay away from it!). This link shows you some video footage of it. Think of a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) version of the computer game "Black and White".
Anyhow, back to the uni work!
Anyhow, back to the uni work!

2 Comments:
So many MMORPGs, sooooo little time...
Sarah, you really need to start comprehending what I say lol. When I say "which is why I'll probably stay away from it" - how does that mean I'm playing computer games?
Marie is here at the moment and life is brilliant :-D Will catch up with you soon - I've got a busy few weeks but I will get a chance to catch up with you. Just need some more time :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home