Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Strider

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those that wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost;
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You finally found this poem. One of my favs. Does that mean you read part of the book?

3:12 am  
Blogger Kiel said...

Yes.

I decided some time back that it was not a good thing that I didn't do as much reading as I do so I have begun to read more. I will be giving sustained effort to reading more, this is not just some "phase" that I'll get over in a few days...

12:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home