browser != browswer
I've been doing a lot of programming recently and I have been using the word "browser" a lot. Problem is, I keep typing "browswer".
It's the only word that I can seem to consistently stuff up when I'm touch typing! For some reason, when I go to press the "e" key with my middle finger, my 4th finger decides to press "w" at the same time.
And it's getting really annoying coz I don't know I'm doing it, and the compiler says to me when I'm creating my program, "What the hell is a 'browswer'?"
It's the only word that I can seem to consistently stuff up when I'm touch typing! For some reason, when I go to press the "e" key with my middle finger, my 4th finger decides to press "w" at the same time.
And it's getting really annoying coz I don't know I'm doing it, and the compiler says to me when I'm creating my program, "What the hell is a 'browswer'?"

3 Comments:
*Kiel reaches for the phone and dials a psychologist*
I think I'll call both, just to be sure ;-)
Uh, who was the one who suggested:
1) Keyboards intentionally misspell words.
I quote: "they tend to mispell words"
2) Computers taking over the world?
I quote: "it could just be me being paranoid about computers and ther minion taking over the world!"
My muscles in my fingers need training, not my brain :-)
<< Home