An Update
3 June:
Flew into America at 12:30pm. Spent the rest of the day stuffing around, checking in and shopping/sightseeing. There's lots in San Francisco... some places I've been to is a bit disappointing thou. It sucks here because a 8% sales tax applies to everything. Not much happened today.
4 June:
Did lots of sightseeing...
1) Went to the Markets. Think Jetty markets but on a smaller scale where every store sells the same thing (ie: food).
2) Walked around San Francisco - went to Coit Tower - which had some great views of the city.
3) Went to Lombard Street - saw the windiest street you could ever possibly imagine.
4) Hired bikes and rode across the Golden Gate Bridge, which was absolutely awesome (also cold and windy).
5) Got my WWDC (the conference) registration - nice big black shirt with a backpack, drinkbottle and a wicked little pen, among other things.
I wanted to go to Church but I didn't get back in time to find the location of the Church on a map.
In other news my luggage is yet to show up. Stupid Air New Zealand - they tell you to call numbers which tell you to call other numbers. Not a very good experience flying and dealing with Air New Zealand for my first trip overseas.
There's so much more to tell that I can't remember at the moment coz I'm tired. I'll give a better update laters! Thanx for reading.
Flew into America at 12:30pm. Spent the rest of the day stuffing around, checking in and shopping/sightseeing. There's lots in San Francisco... some places I've been to is a bit disappointing thou. It sucks here because a 8% sales tax applies to everything. Not much happened today.
4 June:
Did lots of sightseeing...
1) Went to the Markets. Think Jetty markets but on a smaller scale where every store sells the same thing (ie: food).
2) Walked around San Francisco - went to Coit Tower - which had some great views of the city.
3) Went to Lombard Street - saw the windiest street you could ever possibly imagine.
4) Hired bikes and rode across the Golden Gate Bridge, which was absolutely awesome (also cold and windy).
5) Got my WWDC (the conference) registration - nice big black shirt with a backpack, drinkbottle and a wicked little pen, among other things.
I wanted to go to Church but I didn't get back in time to find the location of the Church on a map.
In other news my luggage is yet to show up. Stupid Air New Zealand - they tell you to call numbers which tell you to call other numbers. Not a very good experience flying and dealing with Air New Zealand for my first trip overseas.
There's so much more to tell that I can't remember at the moment coz I'm tired. I'll give a better update laters! Thanx for reading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home