Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ragdoll Masters

I have found yet another brilliant distraction from life - Ragdoll Masters! If you're bored or looking for something to do, check out this game...

"Ragdoll Masters is an experiment in the world of beat'em'ups, and in the use of ragdoll physics in 2D games. In this game you control a stylized martial arts master, making his way through stronger and stronger opponents with spectacular moves and impressive blows."

Yes, I know it's a fighting game (some people might expect better from me) but it's quite addictive. When I wake up tomorrow morning I'll probably be over it but yeah, it's fun :-) It's available as a shareware download for Mac and Windows computers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiel said...

I guess you might be pleased to know that I haven't actually played it since writing that blog entry :-)

7:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home