Monday, September 05, 2005

Very Briefly...


  1. Look out Hobart, here comes Kiel in 19 days!

  2. Sold another copy of Marks today!

  3. Closure.

  4. Still chugging thru the uni work and

  5. ...consequently looking forward to the end of the semester (God please make time pass quicker!).

I've learnt a lot about myself this year...

For something not so kiel-centric, I found this picture below. It's quite amusing - I only wish I had a larger version of it:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It would be nice to see more things like that, because not only do I believe God has a brillant sense of humour, but it reminds me that Jesus was/is a person just like us (but not just a regular person).

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiel said...

Mum still has a copy of that card you speak of on the fridge :-)

Father Rienhard (I don't think I got his name right) got re-assigned somewhere... not sure where but I used to know.

Yeah I'm not sure how this trip will be - I'm a bit nervous to be honest. I feel bad for going to this when I've still got a few huge assignments left to do... no doubt I'll have had a good time at the end thou :-)

7:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That "Jesus Statue" is actually 'Buddy Christ' from the movie [i]Dogma[/i]. A very funny and insightful movie

10:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home